Welcome to the month of April. The month of the Passover, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, and more. We thank the Lord for life, the greatest gift of all, and what He has been doing in and with us so far this year.
Our Lord and Savior died on the Cross of Calvary for the remission of our sins, and by His stripes, we are healed. He was resurrected and is seated at the right hand of the Father, interceding on our behalf daily. It is written that by the mention of His name, every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
If we truly believe that He died so we may live, why then do we let doubt and fear mock the sacrifice He made for us? Why do we allow our past to dictate our future? Why is it hard for us to abandon our cares to the hands of our Father?
We pray that throughout this month of April, the words of our mouths and the meditation of our hearts will be acceptable before God, in Jesus’ name.
Scriptures: Acts 13:34-35; Romans 4:23-25; Acts 13:30-35; Colossians 2:11-12; Ephesians 1:20-21; Romans 8:11; Romans 1:3-4; Romans 8:33-34; and Luke 24:46-47.
● Father, I thank you for the opportunity to see this month and all you have planned for me, in Jesus’ name.
● Father, please hear my voice when I call; be merciful to me and answer me, in Jesus’ name.
● I pray that my Father in Heaven will give me the grace and strength to pay the price that will cause the floodgates of heaven to open for me, in Jesus’ name.
● As I strive to live in love and obedience, I pray that the Lord will show His Lordship in my life, in Jesus’ name.
● I pray that the faith of God in me will empower me to touch the hem of His garment, in Jesus’ name.
● I pray that the Lord will remember and put me on His agenda for an immediate breakthrough, in Jesus’ name.
● I will live a life of success, purpose, prayer, greatness, and deep revelation, in Jesus’ name.
● I pray that I will be successful in all my undertakings, according to the will of the Lord for my life, in Jesus’ name.
● I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday, in Jesus’ name.
● Father, we pray for those passing through heavy trials that you turn their captivity around and cause them to be like them that dream, in the name of Jesus.