You might have seen the commercials on VH1, BET, or Comedy Central. They’re beautifully produced but simple: twentysomething guys hanging out in a restored classic car, while one kid watches despondently from a distance. A girl living the popular life cuts class to sob alone in the high-school bathroom. For the online ministry Groundwire, these ads are the tools to connect with hurting teens and young adults.
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
- What You Need To Know About How A Rapist Functions
- Identifying Cancer – 5 Key Ways to Recognize Its Presence In Your Body
- Seize Control Of Conflict Before It Seizes You
Sunday, March 3 Login