Nestled just below Kijabe, Kenya, in the heart of the Rift Valley Region, sits a village offering hope and possibility to every child entering its gates. In January 2005, Dr. Bob and Julie Mendonsa stood looking over a five-acre plot of barren and dry land at the base of a mountainous landscape in a remote area known as Maai Mahiu.
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
- Mother Of Rescued Diver Lost At Sea Recalls How God Saved The Day
- Brothers, Do You Really Know Who And Whose You Are?
- Why Do Many People Fail To Burn Fat?
Monday, January 30 Login