In life, things happen—both good and bad. That’s just how life is. We all desire good things, of course, but unfortunately, bad things are inevitable. Just when things are going well, it often seems that something happens that steals the life we know, robs us of our joy, and strips us of hope. When these types of negative disruptions take place, it stops us in our tracks, oftentimes draining us of the ability to live life with joy and happiness–the way Jesus intended. It can cause us to disconnect from life.
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Tuesday, December 5 Login