My father committed suicide with an overdose of prescription medicine taken in conjunction with alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant that exacerbates suicidal tendencies in those who are prone to such self-destructive acts. I was 16 years old at the time. I was wrongly ashamed of my father’s suicide for most of my life. In fact, that feeling of shame is one of the great regrets of my life. With the combination of drugs and alcohol my dad might not have even intended to take his life.
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving Day Ideas to Make Your Celebration Memorable
Friday, December 1 Login