The history books tell of Honest Abe’s achievements, of ending the bloodiest American war and healing the nation. Some books may tell of his personality, that he was earnest, patient, guarded, generous, and firm, all of which may be interpreted as differently as the eye that reads about them. But with the movie Lincoln, we now have a tangible, indelible portrayal of the character of our 16th president.
- Is Your Tonuge Speaking Life Or Death To Others?
- Why Teaching Your Children Good Moral Values Matters
- Following Daniel’s Example To Find Purpose and Clarity in God
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
Tuesday, March 5 Login