The history books tell of Honest Abe’s achievements, of ending the bloodiest American war and healing the nation. Some books may tell of his personality, that he was earnest, patient, guarded, generous, and firm, all of which may be interpreted as differently as the eye that reads about them. But with the movie Lincoln, we now have a tangible, indelible portrayal of the character of our 16th president.
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login