If you’ve grew up in the church, you probably have heard the term, “Spiritual Warfare.” In the past, you might have reacted and said, “I don’t like conflict. I want peace.” However, here’s the truth! If you are a Christian, you are in a battle whether you like it or not. When it comes to horizontal relationships, you should avoid conflict (1 Thess. 5:13; Heb. 12:14). When it comes to your spiritual walk, however, you cannot avoid conflict because there’s an enemy out there who wants to make your life miserable.
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login