When I was in my teen years I used to be very shy to meet new people, was an introvert and always would draw a line for myself and would not like others to cross it and disturb my privacy. If some one would say and do something that had crossed that invisible line of self-privacy, then I would be angry and would not speak to them. Immediately I would start to build a wall around me for this person so that he would not dare to cross that wall the next time. This would be my lifestyle and as a result I would develop a lot of grudges towards many people in my heart without showing it on the outside.
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
- Mother Of Rescued Diver Lost At Sea Recalls How God Saved The Day
- Brothers, Do You Really Know Who And Whose You Are?
- Why Do Many People Fail To Burn Fat?
- Veteran Educators Used Their Retirement Money To Build Distinguished School For Students In Need
Monday, January 30 Login