Unconditional, directed by Arlington native Brent McCorkle, says many things about love, forgiveness, underprivileged children, and even a little on racism. Quite a lot to cover in less than two hours. Wind lifts the story of Samantha and her journey to find peace, but the film glides shakily under the weight of its many themes. With so much to teach this fallen world, the biggest mistake for Christian filmmaking is trying to say it all in one story.
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login