If you see any of these seven warning signs in your church, my advice is to run as fast as you can. A friend of mine from England recently asked me for counsel regarding a serious dilemma. His pastor had been involved in extramarital affairs, yet the man never stepped down after the scandal. My friend grew increasingly uncomfortable. Then he became alarmed when the embattled pastor announced he was going to lay hands on every church member during a weekend service to impart “special revelation.”
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
- Mother Of Rescued Diver Lost At Sea Recalls How God Saved The Day
- Brothers, Do You Really Know Who And Whose You Are?
- Why Do Many People Fail To Burn Fat?
- Veteran Educators Used Their Retirement Money To Build Distinguished School For Students In Need
Monday, January 30 Login