After the acknowledgement comes the acceptance. Whether it is due to life’s circumstances or a self inflicted blow, accepting that is happened will move the process along. Acceptance does not put the blame on anyone but rather, moves one from I know it happened and now I am ready to deal with what happened. It is also here that the challenge to move beyond this must also be accepted.
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login