Dr. Manita Fadele loved medicine and she loved children. But God had another call on her life: pastor’s wife. Manita Fadele never planned on being a pastor’s wife. Her husband James worked as an engineer for Ford, and she had a successful private pediatric practice in suburban Detroit.
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login