Whether you go to an office, work from home, a stay at home parent, or even single, your priorities can still become distorted. However as Christians we can get our priorities correct without feeling guilty, and you don’t need to quit your job to do that. What does the Bible state we must do? I think you know what scripture is coming next. ‘Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto to.’
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
Saturday, February 4 Login