Dr. Manita Fadele loved medicine and she loved children. But God had another call on her life: pastor’s wife. Manita Fadele never planned on being a pastor’s wife. Her husband James worked as an engineer for Ford, and she had a successful private pediatric practice in suburban Detroit.
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
- What You Need To Know About How A Rapist Functions
- Identifying Cancer – 5 Key Ways to Recognize Its Presence In Your Body
- Seize Control Of Conflict Before It Seizes You
Sunday, March 3 Login