The Eiffel Tower was number one on the list. On getting to Paris, we learned of one of France’s most visited tourist attraction; an impressive Palace in Versailles also known as Chateau de Versailles. We jumped at the opportunity and set out to Versailles, a 45 minute drive from the center of Paris. Nothing prepared us for the jaw dropping magnificence that greeted us. All that glittered here was gold!
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login