Nestled just below Kijabe, Kenya, in the heart of the Rift Valley Region, sits a village offering hope and possibility to every child entering its gates. In January 2005, Dr. Bob and Julie Mendonsa stood looking over a five-acre plot of barren and dry land at the base of a mountainous landscape in a remote area known as Maai Mahiu.
- The Blind Millionaire And The Kind Stranger – Random Act Of Kindness – Vol 1
- All Things Are Possible – Part 2
- Put The Devil In His Place
- Man of Courage – Man of Clay
- Yeshua Prophetic Worship Instrumental
- Surviving My Parents’ Attempt On My Life: A Journey Of Resilience
- What Is Delaying My Blessings?
- What Is God’s Purpose For Sex?
Saturday, February 24 Login