We speak many things casually in our culture: “I’ll pay you back next week.” “I’ll always love you.” “I’ll be there on Sunday at 10 a.m. for sure.” We fail to recognize that our words have power—and are witnessed by God. In the final installment of his provocative series, deliverance expert Taiwo Ayeni examines the power of Messianic vows in a believer’s life.
- Is Your Tonuge Speaking Life Or Death To Others?
- Why Teaching Your Children Good Moral Values Matters
- Following Daniel’s Example To Find Purpose and Clarity in God
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
Tuesday, March 5 Login