My name is Mercedes Ramirez Johnson. It was my 21st birthday and my parents and I were so excited to be embarking on our trip from Kansas City, Missouri to Cali, Colombia. It would be the first time in over 30 years that my parents would be spending the Christmas holiday with their family in Colombia since coming to the US in the 1960’s. My parents, Benjamin and Mercedes Ramirez, were both hardworking parents that came to this country for us to have a better shot at life.
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving Day Ideas to Make Your Celebration Memorable
Thursday, November 30 Login