Nestled just below Kijabe, Kenya, in the heart of the Rift Valley Region, sits a village offering hope and possibility to every child entering its gates. In January 2005, Dr. Bob and Julie Mendonsa stood looking over a five-acre plot of barren and dry land at the base of a mountainous landscape in a remote area known as Maai Mahiu.
- Following Daniel’s Example To Find Purpose and Clarity in God
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
- What You Need To Know About How A Rapist Functions
- Identifying Cancer – 5 Key Ways to Recognize Its Presence In Your Body
Sunday, March 3 Login