It has not been a perfect marriage, but He is perfecting it by perfecting us daily. AMEN! We love it! We didn’t have to look for a spouse. We didn’t have to seek each other. The LORD just made sure that our paths crossed at the proper time KAIROS. And we rejoice at the work of His hands!
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
- Mother Of Rescued Diver Lost At Sea Recalls How God Saved The Day
- Brothers, Do You Really Know Who And Whose You Are?
- Why Do Many People Fail To Burn Fat?
- Veteran Educators Used Their Retirement Money To Build Distinguished School For Students In Need
Monday, January 30 Login