Eating sensibly, taking less of everything, and skipping second helpings are sure ways to begin. “Put a knife in your throat if given to gluttony,” says the Book of Proverbs. A person who leaves the table a little hungry need never fear overweight.
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving Day Ideas to Make Your Celebration Memorable
Thursday, November 30 Login