Full disclosure: I’ve never cared much for Lance Armstrong. Long before everyone was all abuzz about doping allegations, and maybe even at the height of the seven-time Tour de France winner’s battle with testicular cancer, there was something about Armstrong that didn’t set well with me. Maybe it was his arrogant demeanor coupled with the fact that he always seemed so downright angry.
- The Blind Millionaire And The Kind Stranger – Random Act Of Kindness – Vol 1
- All Things Are Possible – Part 2
- Put The Devil In His Place
- Man of Courage – Man of Clay
- Yeshua Prophetic Worship Instrumental
- Surviving My Parents’ Attempt On My Life: A Journey Of Resilience
- What Is Delaying My Blessings?
- What Is God’s Purpose For Sex?
Saturday, February 24 Login