In a fictional contest called The Hunger Games–where people either stab you in the back or stab you in the heart–most participants check their friendships at the door. But despite her enemies’ willingness to kill and be shaped by a desensitized society, a young female contestant named Katniss grieves for her tragic ally in the most brutal competition known to man in this futuristic sci-fi film. Though directionless and alone in the wild, Katniss refuses to let her circumstances harden her and instead mourns over the body of a fallen comrade. Her ability to feel deeply for an “enemy” stirs many of the watching audience, and they begin to rebel against the disgusting game.
- Is Your Tonuge Speaking Life Or Death To Others?
- Why Teaching Your Children Good Moral Values Matters
- Following Daniel’s Example To Find Purpose and Clarity in God
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
Tuesday, March 5 Login