James Oladipo Fadele was born on April 5, 1958 to a devout Catholic family in Nigeria. As a child, he used to carry his father’s Bible on his head as they went to church on Sundays. There was emphasis on Christian values in his home and Fadele saw himself becoming a Reverend father in the future. His father was a strict disciplinarian and knew the value of education; he encouraged all his children to go to school. Fadele loved school and he excelled in it, especially, in the field of Mathematics. Thus began the foundation for many years of formal education which served him well in his later years.
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Tuesday, December 5 Login