James Oladipo Fadele was born on April 5, 1958 to a devout Catholic family in Nigeria. As a child, he used to carry his father’s Bible on his head as they went to church on Sundays. There was emphasis on Christian values in his home and Fadele saw himself becoming a Reverend father in the future. His father was a strict disciplinarian and knew the value of education; he encouraged all his children to go to school. Fadele loved school and he excelled in it, especially, in the field of Mathematics. Thus began the foundation for many years of formal education which served him well in his later years.
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
Friday, February 3 Login