feverishly checked the message boards for post-May 21 updates. All those people who quit their jobs, maxed out their credit cards, drove in RVs that said, “May 21, 2011: Judgment Day”—what would they say now? There were no rolling earthquakes, no bodies released from the graves, no Rapture. Were they despairing? Shame-faced? Repentant?
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
Saturday, February 4 Login