During a one day visit to Dallas, Texas, Immaculee Illibagiza, an Ambassador of peace, spoke of her transformation after a horrible walk in the valley of the Rwandan genocide in 1994, where in 100 days 800,000 people were slaughtered. It has been called one of the worst genocides in the world – Rwanda’s minority tribe was almost wiped out.
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Monday, December 4 Login