You might have seen the commercials on VH1, BET, or Comedy Central. They’re beautifully produced but simple: twentysomething guys hanging out in a restored classic car, while one kid watches despondently from a distance. A girl living the popular life cuts class to sob alone in the high-school bathroom. For the online ministry Groundwire, these ads are the tools to connect with hurting teens and young adults.
- The Blind Millionaire And The Kind Stranger – Random Act Of Kindness – Vol 1
- All Things Are Possible – Part 2
- Put The Devil In His Place
- Man of Courage – Man of Clay
- Yeshua Prophetic Worship Instrumental
- Surviving My Parents’ Attempt On My Life: A Journey Of Resilience
- What Is Delaying My Blessings?
- What Is God’s Purpose For Sex?
Saturday, February 24 Login