The Bible School Gordon Lindsay had been led to establish was in the 4th year when his busy life was ended by a sudden heart attack during a service. CFN’s 10-man Board replaced him by his wife, a challenging request for an overloaded lady in shock and grief. But Freda’s faith, strength and wisdom, as always, brought her through. Always a devoted co-worker, she found her own place as the guardian of his legacy, as well as an energetic administrator, world-traveler, speaker, and woman of God, whose labors, and visions, and accomplishments have set a record, no doubt.
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving Day Ideas to Make Your Celebration Memorable
Friday, December 1 Login