A man suffered from a form of ankylosing spondylitis so severe that his upper body folded onto his thighs. Three parts of his body were ‘connected’ – his chin to his chest, his breastbone to his pubic bone, and his face to his thigh bone.
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Tuesday, December 5 Login