If your self-image is tied to another person you are in trouble. When that person does well, you feel better about yourself and when the other person does poorly, you feel terrible. You can’t fix other people and you definitely are wasting time trying. Develop a good self-image that is not based on other people’s behaviors or choices.
- 15 Scriptures And Prayer Points For Relief From Adversity
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
Saturday, December 9 Login