The temptation then becomes to “coast” through life, living comfortably, patting ourselves on the back and saying: “We deserve a break; this is what we have worked so hard for.” We continue to work and put aside more money each year, and wait till we go to the grave or the Lord takes us to glory. However, is that what will constitute a life well lived?
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Monday, December 4 Login