If your friend seems distressed or anxious (watch for hand wringing or worried statements), try some relaxing or classical music. Old hymns often work wonders to relax or bring peace. If your friend seems tired or not too motivated for the visit, try something more upbeat. Try music that was popular when your friend was in their 20s-40s, as that is the music that is most likely to have reminiscing effects.
- 30 Prayers For Protection In The Month Of December
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
Monday, December 4 Login