Leaders are necessary to drive the vision home, make sure it stays alive in the hearts of the staff, members and contributors. Decisions that have to be made, need to have solid backing, and for this leadership has a greater spiritual responsibility to contribute to the success, while managers could also be part of this responsibility, but would focus more on the strategic planning to ensure the growth and achievability.
- Prayer To Walk In Forgiveness
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
Sunday, February 5 Login