Elijah the Tishbite was a mighty prophet in the Old Testament. His name means, “Jehovah is God” or “The Lord is God”. He suddenly appeared on the national scene in Israel, and with fiery zeal and confident demonstrations of power, he went about to prove the Lord God’s sovereignty over all other gods. He ministered truth to Israel, commanding them to serve God with all their hearts. The theme of his ministry was contained in these words, “How long will you hesitate between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow Him: but if Baal, follow him!” Under his prophetic ministry, Israel began to be purged of her wicked ways. Those false prophets, who sought to lead the people astray, were put to shame-then put to death. Through Elijah’s bold proclamations of righteousness, Israel began to bow under the sovereignty of Jehovah God.
- The Blind Millionaire And The Kind Stranger – Random Act Of Kindness – Vol 1
- All Things Are Possible – Part 2
- Put The Devil In His Place
- Man of Courage – Man of Clay
- Yeshua Prophetic Worship Instrumental
- Surviving My Parents’ Attempt On My Life: A Journey Of Resilience
- What Is Delaying My Blessings?
- What Is God’s Purpose For Sex?
Saturday, February 24 Login