Sadly, some in the “Christian” culture will probably be offended by the film, others may dismiss the deeper questions raised because they do hit close to home by depicting a not too pretty reality that lies hidden underneath churches and ministries. But hopefully, most will see the parody and humor and appreciate the film’s quality and realness.
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
- Mother Of Rescued Diver Lost At Sea Recalls How God Saved The Day
- Brothers, Do You Really Know Who And Whose You Are?
- Why Do Many People Fail To Burn Fat?
- Veteran Educators Used Their Retirement Money To Build Distinguished School For Students In Need
Monday, January 30 Login