Abandonment can be real or perceived and both physical and emotional, but is created by absent, distant, dysfunctional, addicted, deficient, and unavailable, in whole or in part, parents or primary caregivers.
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving Day Ideas to Make Your Celebration Memorable
Tuesday, November 28 Login