I married the girl of my dreams. Life was perfect. I’ll never forget the sound of Jennifer’s voice coming through the phone, just 5 months later, as she told me she had breast cancer. I was numb immediately. I’m still numb.
- The Benefits And Importance Of Protein
- Prayer For The Month Of February
- Dear Woman, Do You Have A Bad Attitude Toward Men?
- How To Sharpen Your Memory
- The Causes Of Hypertension And Ways To Treat It
- Could My Dad’s Death Be The Wakeup Call I need?
- Indiana Man Returns $5k He Was Accidentally Given At A McDonald’s
- How Should a Christian Husband Love His Wife?
Friday, February 3 Login