All of life’s successes start with having the right relationships with the right people. It was not a big surprise that Jesus Christ chose the twelve disciples primarily for relationship sake. That they might be with Him (1). After God made man and confirmed he was good, He concluded that being alone was not good for him (2), hence, he created a woman to be with the first man and this marked the beginning of relationship between humans.
- How To Resist The Fiery Darts Of The Enemy
- 4 Important Things To Remember This Holiday Season
- How Strong Is The Fire On Your Prayer Altar?
- Call On The Wonder Working Power In The Blood Of Jesus
- Happy Thanksgiving Day From The MannaXPRESS Team
- Interesting Facts About Thanksgiving, Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- 5 Top Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving Day Ideas to Make Your Celebration Memorable
Thursday, November 30 Login