Unconditional, directed by Arlington native Brent McCorkle, says many things about love, forgiveness, underprivileged children, and even a little on racism. Quite a lot to cover in less than two hours. Wind lifts the story of Samantha and her journey to find peace, but the film glides shakily under the weight of its many themes. With so much to teach this fallen world, the biggest mistake for Christian filmmaking is trying to say it all in one story.
- Is Your Tonuge Speaking Life Or Death To Others?
- Why Teaching Your Children Good Moral Values Matters
- Following Daniel’s Example To Find Purpose and Clarity in God
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
Tuesday, March 5 Login