The photos have a monotonous consistency—homely but functional platform, enormous speakers, towering lights—all facing a sea of brown-skinned humanity as far as the eye and camera can see. I’d seen these photos of Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke’s African crusades before, but they didn’t register as the unbelievable, historic phenomenon they really are until I heard Bonnke speak in a rare stateside appearance in May.
- 30 Inspirational Quotes To Inspire And Empower You
- Start Each Day With Morning Affirmations
- Inspirational Amputee Captivates The Audience With His Incredible Talent
- 35 Prayer Points For The Month Of June
- 15 Things Kids Want From Their Parents
- Can We Stop Ignoring Depression And Call It The Illness It Really Is?
- 6-Year-Old Ayaan Diop’s Morning Routine Has Gone Viral
- It Is Time To Step Out Of Your Comfort Boat
Thursday, June 8 Login