Finally, director Zach Snyder and story writer Christopher Nolan cut all the corny traditions of Superman mythology that have embarrassed Superman fans for decades and put some real humanity into the man of steel. No Lex Luther “I’ll get you, Superman!” lines, no convenient kryptonite rocks, and no red underwear. Snyder reinvents Superman similar to the new Batman trilogy, based in a stronger sense of reality with a relatable hero riddled with inner conflict.
- Following Daniel’s Example To Find Purpose and Clarity in God
- Random Acts Of Kindness – Vol 2
- Habits Of A Highly Effective Intercessor
- Are You In A Marital Covenant Or Contract?
- Prayer To March Into Your Increase This March
- The Significance Of The Month Of March
- What You Need To Know About How A Rapist Functions
- Identifying Cancer – 5 Key Ways to Recognize Its Presence In Your Body
Sunday, March 3 Login