Anthony Borges, a 15-year-old high school soccer player did something so brave and noble in the valley of the shadow of death. He used his own body to shield his classmates at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland during a gunman’s February 14th rampage that killed 17 people.
- Start Each Day With Morning Affirmations
- Inspirational Amputee Captivates The Audience With His Incredible Talent
- 35 Prayer Points For The Month Of June
- 15 Things Kids Want From Their Parents
- Can We Stop Ignoring Depression And Call It The Illness It Really Is?
- 6-Year-Old Ayaan Diop’s Morning Routine Has Gone Viral
- It Is Time To Step Out Of Your Comfort Boat
- How to Become The Person Of Your Dreams
Tuesday, June 6 Login