Happy New Month, beloved. In this month and the start of the second half of 2023, I pray that you grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I pray all your heart desires are met according to the will of God for your life. In this 7th month of the year, the Lord will complete all that concerns you, in Jesus’ name.
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
“For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, ‘Fear not, I am the one who helps you.'”
In this month of July, I pray, decree, and declare in the mighty name of Jesus Christ:
1. The Blessing of Abraham be activated in my life and bring numerous blessings to me and my family members.
2. The mercy of God will follow me and my loved ones every second of each day this month
3. That the goodness and kindness of God will overshadow me and my loved ones daily.
4. Heaven and the earth will yield their best to you.
5. The gates of uncommon financial breakthroughs will open to me. Supernatural debt cancellation will be my portion.
6. My destiny helpers will locate me and I will locate them as well.
7. God will defend, preserve and protect me and my household. No act of wickedness shall work against me and my loved ones.
8. There shall be no mourning of any type outside the will of God in my life, family, business, ministry or career.
9. Any stubborn curse in my family is totally broken and I will all recover all my lost blessings.
10. My destiny will excel and continually flourish – in my old age I will be healthy and fruitful.
11. The works of my hands will prosper and excel mightily; anything I touch will turn to gold
12. I will serve God like never before and win souls for Him.
13. Joy and celebration will not run dry in my life at any point in July.
14. Me and my children will fulfill destiny gloriously and nothing shall by any means harm us.
15. The glory and peace of God that surpasses all understanding will envelope us from the first to the last day of July, in Jesus’ name.
So it is and so shall it be. I cover these words with the Mighty Blood of Jesus Christ and declare they are not in vain, in Jesus’ name.
By Pastor Chuzzy Udenwa of Glory House Church, Atlanta, Georgia – http://glorytoglorychurch.org