Scriptures: Psalm 37:7; Jeremiah 17:7; Proverbs 10:12; I Peter 4:8; Proverbs 19:17; Isaiah 42:9; Exodus 19:5; Romans 12:13; Deuteronomy 31:6.
1. Faithful God, thank you for the glorious vessels called “Mothers.”
2. Father, we are thankful for our mothers, for all the pain they endured birthing and raising us, suffering and commitment in watching us grow, in Jesus’ name
3. Bless them at all times and meet their needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
4. Grant all mothers the courage and patience they need to face the future that life with children always brings, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, give our mothers double portion for all their troubles, in Jesus’ mighty name.
6. Lord, give all mothers the extra grace to teach and love their children as you love and teach them, in Jesus’ name.
7. Dear Lord, bow down your holy ears and hear the cries of all mothers especially when they bring petitions that are in your will before you, in Jesus’ name.
8. Father, remember the good works of mothers that are ill and let there be a manifestation of your healing power in their lives, in Jesus’ name.
9. Lord, help mothers in all areas of their lives, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, give mothers unmerited favor at all times and shower them with your daily blessings, in Jesus’ name.
11. Holy Spirit of God, descend by fire and build an impregnable wall of protection around every mother, in Jesus’ name.
Free to share, only acknowledge the source as www.mannaexpressonline.com.