[dropcap]S[/dropcap]criptures: Romans 8:15; John 1:12; Galatians 3:13-14; Numbers 23:23; Colossi ans 1:13; 2Timothy 4:18; John 8:32; Proverbs 26:2.
1. Father, thank you for making provision for my deliverance, in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ, to forgive me any known and unknown sins I committed; forgive any parental and ancestral sins that opened the door for curses in my life.
3. I cover myself and all that concerns me in the powerful blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
4. Because Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me by hanging on a tree, I command every curse in my life to be broken by the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. According to the word of God, I decree that upon this mount Zion, there shall be deliverance in my life; there shall be holiness and I shall possess my life, family, marriage, finances, ministry and all that concerns me, in Jesus name.
6. Anointing power of God, fall on me; fresh fire from the Holy Spirit, fill me from inside out; let every curse I break, be broken permanently, in Jesus’ name.
7. I release myself from the grip of any generational curse transferred into my life from my mother’s womb, in Jesus’ name.
8. I use the power in the blood of Jesus, to break all curses working against my life, my health, my family, my finances, my spiritual life and every thing that concerns me, in Jesus name.
9. Lord, I thank you that my prayer is not in vain; thank you for visiting my life with your power; I decree that my deliverance is permanent, in Jesus name.
10. Blessed be the name of our God who has turned my captivity around, and made me like them that dream, in Jesus name; I praise the Lord forever more!
Free to share, only acknowledge source as www.mannaexpressonline.com
Written by :