The Aloe Vera plant isn’t just a plant… it’s more than just a plant. Its many benefits on the skin, hair, and weight have made it a very valuable plant.
Over the years, the plant has been very beneficial in improving skin quality, growing healthy hair, and reducing body weight. The plant also contains gel that consists of various organic and inorganic compounds used to prevent various health issues with its healing properties.
Read on to find out the benefits of Aloe Vera for hair, skin, and weight loss in more detail.
Aloe Vera for Hair Treatment:
The benefits of aloe Vera for hair are numerous, the plant is known for handling any kind of hair-related issue.
- Dandruff – Aloe Vera gel can help you get rid of dandruff. Flaky scalp is the main cause of dandruff, and to eliminate dandruff completely, first you need to treat the flaky scalp. Aloe Vera can calm down the flaky scalp by moisturizing it greatly.
- Frizzy hair – Want to get rid of the frizzy hair naturally? Start using Aloe Vera for your hair. It locks the moisture in hair thus promoting shine and acts as a detangler. Aloe Vera contains a great amount of amino acids, which adds shine to hair as well as promotes its strength.
- Hair fall – Aloe Vera not only grows your hair faster, it also effectively treats hair loss. It removes the dead cells out of the scalp and rejuvenates hair follicles.
- Oily hair – You can treat dry hair is treated easily by applying a great amount of oil but it is a bit tough to handle oily hair naturally. Aloe Vera can again play a great role here. Create a pack using lemon juice and Aloe Vera. Apply it to the shaft of the hair to get rid of the oily hair without leaving it dry or brittle.
Aloe Vera for Skin Treatment:
Aloe Vera is also great for the skin and it can be applied in any season and on all skin types.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for the skin and ways to use it.
- Aloe Vera for dry skin – Aloe Vera is very helpful in treating dry skin. It alleviates the dryness of the skin by providing extra moisture as it does on the scalp. Mix some Aloe Vera gel with honey, turmeric, milk and rose water, then apply to the skin and leave for 15 minutes. Over time, the skin becomes smooth and oily.
- Aloe Vera as skin scrub – Aloe Vera can also be used as a scrub to remove dead cells out of the skin. Make a mixture using sugar, lemon juice and Aloe Vera. Sugar will exfoliate the dead cell, Aloe Vera will deep clean the skin and lemon juice will remove the scars and spots from the skin.
Aloe Vera for Weight Loss
Aloe Vera is filled with high amounts of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, protein, and other important nutrition, all of which are helpful in effective weight loss. Its rich antioxidant properties can also boost your immunity.
The leaves and gel are quite bitter, so if you are unable to consume them directly, cut the gel into pieces and have it with other fruits or vegetables. Also, if you plan to drink the juice, add some lemon juice or honey and consume it for a supportive weight loss process.
Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment
Aloe Vera has also proven helpful in treating acne. Make a mixture using Aloe Vera gel and honey and apply it to the affected area. The antioxidants from Aloe Vera and honey will make the skin clean, leaving you with smooth skin.
Aloe Vera for Sensitive Skin
Aloe Vera can also be used to correct sensitive skin. Make a paste using Aloe Vera gel, rose water, yogurt, and cucumber juice. Apply the paste on the skin and leave it on for 20 minutes before washing off with fresh water.
The good thing about Aloe Vera is that it has no negative effects on the skin or hair and it’s a natural remedy, better than chemical-based products.
Camille Adinne is has been a beauty specialist for over 20 years. She believes in using natural remedies for skin and the body.